Dr. Anne Ponstein works as a researcher at the professorship and the KenVaK cooperative and as a teacher at the Art Therapy education in Leiden.
She has established the effect of the social skills training KICK (Art in contact with children) in practice and developed the care programme depressive complaints, o.a. together with the therapeuticum Haarlem.
Now she is focusing on mapping out the course of action of the Art Therapists (in the form of case descriptions) in various complaints such as depression/anxiety and psychosocial complaints in cancer patients. Professional therapists and students of Art Therapy are actively involved in this.
In addition, through the minor 'Different view of health and illness' she is involved in research projects within the AH but outside of Art Therapy.
- 2006 - present: University of Applied Sciences Leiden, Researcher/project leader, Professorship in Anthroposophic Healthcare
- Lecturer/research coordinator, Art Therapy
- 2005 - 2006: Rivierduinen (GGZ institution) Activities supervisor
- 1995 - 2002: MOGEN, Zeneca MOGEN, Syngenta MOGEN, Project leader/interim manager and coordinator of scientific research programme (20 fte)
- 1990 - 1995: ATO-Agrotechnology and MOGEN postdoc positions
- 1985 - 1990: University of Groningen, scientific researcher (doctorate student)
- 2002 - 2006: Art Therapy, University of Applied Sciences Leiden
- 1979 - 1985: Biology, University of Groningen
Administrative and other activities
- 2008 - present: Member of core team, University of Applied Sciences Leiden
- 1995 - 2002: Staff member, MOGEN