Tailor-made programmes for laboratory professionals
CBD develops, organises and teaches tailor-made programmes for laboratory professionals. We serve leading life science, agro- and medical institutes and businesses, spanning from the analytical labs for Leiden’s General Practitioners through to global multinationals.
CBDs experienced team
Your training needs are our core business: the CBDs experienced team of bioscientists can help your organisation respond to the breathtaking speed of scientific progress and technical innovation in your field. Our expert teachers master the requisite know-how and apply their wealth of experience of how key concepts and practical knowledge is most effectively taught to groups, whatever their age, experience and work setting.
Our tailor-made programmes can be followed at the customer’s premises or in the attractive and modern teaching facilities of the Leiden University of Applied Science:
- In-company training for a group of employees with a common training need
- Individual one-on-one training for employees with a specific demand for training
- Support via e-learning and/or live online tutorial and advisory lessons
Partnering with the CBD with our customized approach to your training needs will bring your organisation the following four key advantages:
- Course design and teaching methods are tailored to your training targets and employees;
- Courses revolve around the day to day practice and procedures in your laboratory;
- Participants learn to recognise and solve problems of real relevance to their own practical and analytical work;
- Discussion of real-life practical problems and related case-studies guarantees successful embedding of the acquired knowledge into your daily laboratory practice, both now and into the future.
- In-house lecturers from University of Applied Sciences Leiden highly-ranked BSc programmes:
- Experienced scientists with excellent teaching skills
- Guest lecturers
- Leaders in their field, providers of state-of-the-art knowledge, and experience of the cutting edge
Please contact us with any questions you may have about how we can help your organisation profit from the newest breakthroughs in lab techniques and quality control.